Since the list seems quiet today, It seems a good chance for a "less than critical" question.

My proc directory has about 5 - 15 q*.smd files a day that never process. They have been building up since I Upgraded to 3.0 and the proc directory was created. There are about 600 of them now.

Are these just orphans to be deleted after 24-36 hrs. or is something I need to look into?
I didn't think one of the file pair should be left here?

Bill

Bill Green
dfn Systems

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]