Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 11:31 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude Release 3.0.5.23

Declude Release 3.0.5.23

There has been an intermittent bug in Declude that reported certain features in the Pro version were not available. There is no function within Declude to downgrade functionality other than by changing the key in the configuration file which is under the control of our customers. There is no remote capability for anyone at Declude to change the contents of a customer’s configuration file.

The latest release posted today 3.0.5.23 contains a fix for this bug.

We recognize that some customers had issues with our licensing software over the last weekend. We had thoroughly tested this when we first released this version of the licensing software, including turning off of the server and we were confident that this type of issue would not arise. It seems however that with the communications failure (Verizon) a problem arose for a limited number of our customers. We analyzed the code this week and thanks to customers who worked with us on this and the problem has now been resolved. The fix is in 3.0.5.23

We have designed a new, simplified licensing application that will be released with Declude 4.0 and we will post more details closer to the time.

Barry