You should also prefix custom header names with "X-",

eg: X-CustomHeaderName: %TESTNAME%... Etc

Matt <> wrote on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:35 PM:

> These are the text records returned from the blacklist.  It might
> also be Declude inserting the full lookup in the place of a text
> record when none is present.  This behavior is created when you set
> an action on a test to WARN in the appropriate JunkMail file like so:
>
>     CBL   WARN
>
> You can in fact customize the warning if you add a space and text,
> along with some variables that Declude allows:
>
>     CBL    WARN    CustomHeaderName: %TESTNAME%: Failed, listed in
> %TESTDOMAIN% (weight 8).
>
> Most of Declude's variables are supported in the WARN action.  More
> information can be found in the manual.  One warning though, you need
> to make sure to not have any spaces before the first colon so that
> the header is properly formated, otherwise it might cause unexpected
> issues.
>
> Matt
>

> Gary Steiner wrote:
>
>> Based on the following header lines...

>> blacklisted at Level 2 by UCEPROTECT-Network see
>> http://www.uceprotect.net";
>>
>> Where does the message "Blocked - see
>> http://cbl.abuseat.org/lookup.cgi?ip=222.173.57.68"; or
>> "68.57.173.222.blacklist.spambag.org" come from?  Is this something
>> that comes from the blacklist, or is it defined by Declude?  A few
>> years ago when I was using EMWAC IMS as my mail server, I remember
>> being able to define these messages.  Is there some way we can do
>> this with Declude?
>>
>> Gary
>>

>> ---
>> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]
>>
>> ---
>> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
>> "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
>> http://www.mail-archive.com.
>>

> ---
> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
> "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
> http://www.mail-archive.com.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and

SPAM-FREE 1.0(2476)

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]