Hi,

I would like to ask those that having been using CMDSPACE; what percentage
of your weight do you assign to this?

Zero. I have backup and anti virus software using Microsoft DLLs which have the same bug.

So if I were to use the CMDSPACE it would push some mails to my "subject modification" level. Those senders are on PC which also will fail several other tests and do not do smtp auth so no bypass possible.

Groetjes,

Bonno Bloksma

---
[E-mail scanned at tio.nl for viruses by Declude Virus]