Can you provide the number that you called to the rest of us poor souls who
are "sharing your pain" with Comcast?

Thanks,
Evans Martin

---
EVANS MARTIN  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net
PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser - IPB's IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting
suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be
without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96