From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 4:04 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Combo Filter

Definitely.

One of the better points to this combination is that both tests are completely isolated from one another.

The only danger is that some bulk E-mail software/providers will trigger CMDSPACE, and Sniffer does have a moderate problem with false positives on bulk E-mail, IMO, so you might get a few false positives on this.

Matt

Goran Jovanovic wrote:

Hi,

Would CMDSPACE and SNIFFER be a good combo test to have? I already have some other combos with SNIFFER.

Thanx

Goran Jovanovic

Omega Network Solutions