To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 8:55 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude v3 CPU usage and processing speed

I would try the DNSOVERRIDE x.x.x.x switch in your
declude.cfg file.  There is a post in the archive from
Declude - Bill I beleive that explains more.

Can't find any message from "Bill"
Added DNSOVERRIDE without any result

Markus

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]

---