Is there any way to implement Domain Keys with Declude (1.82)or IMAIL (8.15)
Or any version? Anyway to put domain keys in any other way?

Yahoo is once again delivering any e-mail from my IP to their Bulk folder, I
figured if I can use their Domain Keys system I would have a better chance
of getting our mail delivered.  I have filled out all the Yahoo forms, but I
get nothing but generic canned responses.  I may change my IP over this....

Thanks -

Marc

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]