From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Colbeck, Andrew
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 11:45 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] OT - Server Watching.

WhatsUp someversionorother http://www.ipswitch.com

Nagios (Open Source, with a *nix bent) http://www.nagios.org/

Andrew 8)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Jerod M.
Bennett
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 11:25 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT - Server Watching.

Hey,

I know this is off topic, but I respect the knowledge and

opinions of

the people on this list.

What software / services do you guys use to watch your servers for
up/down status?

-Jerry

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.

---