From: "Marc Catuogno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:21 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Adding text to Subject of FORWARDED e-mail

Can Declude, IMAIL (or anything) add text to subject of an e-mail that is
being forwarded to an outside e-mail address?

I have too many users (that I am not allowed to stop) forwarding their
e-mail to AOL.  Of course some SPAM slips through and they hit "report spam"
effectively reporting my server as SPAM.  I would like to add something to
the subject of these e-mails so that they know it was from Prudential Rand
and MAYBE, just maybe, they won't hit that stupid useless button....

Thanks -

Marc

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]