Evans,

I put back up the Beta filters directory on my server at:

    http://www.mailpure.com/software/decludefilters/beta

There are two _vbscript_ filters in there, Size and BlankSubject.  BlankSubject is the more modern of the two and gives a good example of how to parse multiple script arguments, open an E-mail and process it using some RegEx.

Declude 2.0.6+ also supports bitmasked codes, so you can write a single external script that returns a single code than can be parsed by Declude to mean multiple test failures.  This is of course a huge advantage to having multiple separate tests that do the same things over and over again.  You can do something like 30 bitmasked result codes this way.  You should search the archives for this list for more information if you get to the point of trying this out.

Matt

Evans Martin wrote:

I would like to try my hand at writing filters.  Does anyone have any sample vb source code?  Maybe just a skeleton I could use to learn from?

Thanks,

Evans Martin

EVANS MARTIN  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net

PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser – IPB’s IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96