Morning..

Below is a sample email - which I classify as Nigerian sales. I am having a tough time flagging them as the come from generally generally legit accounts, have no links, etc.  I have a filter that kinda works but no question a lot slips thru. Can anyone suggest a way I can get these?

Thanks

-Nick

From: Tom Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:
Monday, January 30, 2006 12:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mail Order

May i know if you ship internationally?
  Am intrested in purchasing some items in store and
i will like to  know  if you  ship to
Nigeria and Accept money
order or cashier checkandget back to me with your web siteAlso i
will like to inform  you that i have a shipper agent who will
come and pick up the items from your location

PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.