From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 7:21 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Another forged Declude address e-mail?

Erik,

This is likely the difference between incoming and outgoing E-mail.  Many of us don't block outgoing E-mail, but some do tag it with test failures.  If it was AUTHed, it probably would have been whitelisted, so it was likely an open relay mistake.  Spammers will capitalize on this within moments.

Matt

Erik wrote:
And this has what to do with the influx of immigrants from Russia to Czech
Republic?

My statement was a joke.  Notice the " ;-) " at the end.

However, giving the fact that Declude is in the business of SPAM control,
this should have been prevented.  Look that their "X-Declude" headers.  And
from a standpoint of being in the SPAM preventing software; they should also
secure their SMTP to prevent outside posts to groups.

Wouldn't the test on the email "CBL [34], SBL-XBL [53], BADHEADERS [32],

REVDNS [35], FILTER-USERS [50]" be enough for a "COMBO" test to be used to

filter to a HOLD or DELETE?

No, I'm not bashing Declude.  We've been a Declude user since 2000.  Just
pointing out the obvious.

-Erik