Hello Matt,

M> If you want to have them all delivered, and you used the HOLD action,
M> you can drop both the Q and D files in the spool and it should pick them
M> up.

That's what we do now to release spam except that we also call
smtp32.exe.

M> If you want to have the E-mail reprocessed by Declude and checked a
M> second time, you can drop the D file in the spool, and the Q file in the
M> proc and I believe that this will cause Declude to reprocess.  You
M> should test this out with a message before going full-tilt, especially
M> since I don't run 3.x and I could have this wrong.

Check John's post on sniffer list, I think he's right, in 3.x both
files go back into the proc folder. I'll test to see if it reprocesses

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]