I agree! NOTSTARTSWITH would be useful.

Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:46 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] What are all the NOT comparable statements
in Declude?

Scott,

These were introduced one at a time based on Scott's interest and proof
of a need (or so it seemed).  I think that you might have nailed down
the list pretty good, or at least those three are the ones that I am
familiar with.  NOTSTARTSWITH of course makes sense as an addition.

Matt

Scott Fisher wrote:

> NOTCONTAINS was introduced in 1.79i7.
>
> NOTENDSWITH was introduced in 1.78. Bug with country filters fixed
> 1.79i6. Pairs nicely with MAILFROM and REVDNS.
>
> NOTIS was introduced in 179i16.
>

> no NOTSTARTSWITH...
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

---