Hi John,

Yup that was a typo. File name is Combo_CMDSPACE_Sniffer.txt as per the
line in GLOBAL.CFG

That is what happens when I type in stuff late at night and don't
copy/paste...

Yesterday this combo filter triggered on

COMBO-CMDSPACE-SNIFFER................34.79%

Of my mail. This is a typical rate.

Goran Jovanovic
Omega Network Solutions

Shouldn't
> the file name be Combo_CMDSPACE_Sniffer.txt instead of
> COMBO_CMD_SPACE.TXT?
>
> But thanks for the filter. Also plan to try it out in coming week.
>
> John C

> From: "Goran Jovanovic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:30:55 -0500
>
> >You don't put that in the GLOBAL.CFG
> >
> >In GLOBAL.CFG
> >
> >COMBO-CMDSPACE-SNIFFER  filter
> >C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\Combo_CMDSPACE_Sniffer.txt               X
> 0          0
> >

> >In the file called COMBO_CMD_SPACE.TXT
> >
> >TESTSFAILED END CONTAINS BYPASS
> ># Did it Fail CMDSPACE
> >TESTSFAILED   END     NOTCONTAINS CMDSPACE
> ># It failed CMDSPACE now check Sniffer
> >TESTSFAILED   10         CONTAINS        SNIFFER
> >

> >And in all the $DEFAULT$.JUNKMAIL.TXT files
> >
> >COMBO-CMDSPACE-SNIFFER     WARN
> >

> >I Tag @ 10 and Delete @ 30. Adjust paths as required.
> >
> >Goran Jovanovic
> >Omega Network Solutions