From: "Kevin Bilbee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 3.0 / 4.0

I think what is missing is that if you are a previous customer you do not
run version 4 in Subscription mode. You run it in maintnenace mode as
Declude issues what they are calling "Declude Imail Perpetual License".

So it seems ther a re two licensing modes in v4.x

1) "Declude Imail Perpetual License" .This was a cut and paste from our
Declued customer login.
2) Subscription

Kevin Bilbee

---