Okay, it's time for all of us at Declude to face the facts: naming products
is not our strength and naming our latest release Version 4 showed both a
lack of imagination and an ability to cause confusion. After all, we
wouldn't name our latest child Version 2! At least most of us wouldn't

Realizing that we are pretty good at designing software and pretty bad at
naming it, we thought we would let you have a go at naming this latest
release. Please, nothing provocative or off-color, unless it's particularly
good. In any case, don't be afraid to let imagination run rampant.

We need your suggestions no later than 5pm Eastern Time on Wednesday,
February 15th. At that point we will have a run off vote that will end this
Friday, February 17th.

The winning name will receive a free copy of ? (Currently known as Version
4) and a free one year service agreement on your current software.

All names should be submitted by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] The back of
napkins, prescription pads, Dunkin' Donuts cups, bar coasters and Subway
sandwich wraps will not be accepted as valid entries. All employees of
Declude and their families are ineligible.

Good luck!

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]