In 3.x WHITELIST IP does skip the tests.

I have very rare occurances (10 this month) where some WHITELIST AUTH do have tests run but the weight is set to 0. (3.0.5.23)
----- Original Message -----
From: Matt
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] large mail to large number op recips

PREWHITELIST ON isn't working completely anyway, at least in 2.x.  I would like to have it fixed though.  Here's an example:

WHITELIST AUTH still skips tests with PREWHITELIST ON, but using actions in your global.cfg like WHITELIST IP or WHITELIST SUBJECT will result in tests being run.  This used to not be the case.  It will whitelist the message though, it just won't skip running the tests.  Maybe it was fixed in a 3.x release, but I haven't seen any mentions of it being addressed.

Matt

Ewwww... that'll popup the CPU time.