all_list.dat should be in your declude folder. Mine is dated 10/29/2005.

If you have JunkMail pro, you can write the filters.

REMOTEIP 5 CONTAINS . is a trick that I learned from Matt that essentially is always true. The sender's ip address (REMOTEIP) should always have a period in it.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:50 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] adding weight based on x-country-chain

I was looking for this in the documentation and didn’t find it in the Junkmail documentation

http://www.declude.com/Version/Manuals/JunkMail/JM_2.0.6.asp

I don’t see anything about country nor remoteip the way you are using it (it’s a variable as far as I can see).  I didn’t see anything on the all_list.dat file either and I did text searches on the manual file.

I’m wondering if I am just not looking in the right place.

Susan Duncan
Web/Communications Officer / Agent des Communications/web
Union of Taxation Employees / Syndicat des employées de l'Impôt
Tel: 613-235-6704 ext 240
Fax: 613-234-7290
e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]