<dream>I imagine how I will install "Declude Security Suite 2006 - Service
Pack 3" and nearly everything is working as it should - including things
like thread-differentiated internal variables... :-) </dream>

Well: for me it's absolutley not important if it will be called "suite" or
yust "declude.exe". Central issue: It should work and have as many features
as possible _before_ it turns out a Saturday evening that we need it
urgently to manage our email traffic.

Markus