-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kami Razvan
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 10:40 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Banks (and Ebay) Phising Filters

Erik:

We have a set of filters as follows:

- Phish_Body_bankName.txt
- Phish_Body_words.txt
- Phish_Header_Bankname.txt
- Phish_TestsFailed.txt

Hope it is not a problem to send zip files (3k) to the list.

[PHISH.EXCEPTION.PAYPAL]        filter
C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\Phish_Exception_PayPal.txt             x       0
0
[PHISH.HEADER.BANKNAME] filter
C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\Phish_HEADER_BankName.txt              x       0
0
[PHISH.BODY.BANKNAME]   filter
C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\Phish_Body_BankName.txt                        x
0       0
[PHISH.BODY.WORDS]      filter
C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\Phish_Body_Words.txt                   x       0
0
[PHISH.ATTEMPT]         filter
C:\IMail\Declude\Filters\Phish_TestsFailed.txt                  x       1000
0

I reroute any weight of 1000 and more to the admin account for review with
PHISH in the subject.

WEIGHT-REDIRECT-FRAUD-S         SUBJECT         [PHISH: %WEIGHT%]
WEIGHT-REDIRECT-FRAUD-R         ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So far we have not had any false positives.. A few happened when people were
using ebay response to ask seller options.  So we wrote an exception filter.
It works like a charm.

We are seeing now clean IP's and new tactics .. Like using:

@secure-chase.com

Our filters were looking for @chase.com - so this is a new set of changes I
am making as I am seeing them.

Hope this helps.