Give Dan Brown a call from Choice One at (518) 869-9735. Even though he doesn't directly serve your area, he can get you the service and there are surely reps in your immediate area. $800 seems a little high unless there is some sort of distance charge. Choice One also owns their own network, and they are concentrated in the Northeast. I'm pretty sure that they give good service.

Matt

Dave Doherty wrote:

We're moving to Worcester, MA, and I am looking for a provider for a couple of T1's.

I have a quote from Speakeasy. $800/mo for a bonded pair on a one-year contract with free hardware. This seems like a pretty good deal to me. I know the prices have been dropping like rocks lately, though.

So here are my questions:

Does anyone have any experience with Speakeasy?

Is that a good price in the currrent market?

-Dave Doherty
Skywaves, Inc.