One problem with a combo on INVURIBL and SNIFFER is that they may both be detecting on the same thing the URL links.
I find it best to use combos on different elements.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 5:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] How to add extra points to this

Hi Andrew,

I was thinking specifically of a combo filter of both SNIFFER and INVURIBL and then adding keywords. The current campaign of one or two munged words and then news in the subject line is annoying me since it seems to be able to slip through in the early stages. I have already create a combo filter that helps a bunch, DUL space and then adding some more for SNF and URI.

I suppose adding a combo of SNF and URI by themselves could also work.

Goran Jovanovic

Omega Network Solutions