-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T (Lists)
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 11:49 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: SPAM from Invariant Systems.

I am posting this here to publicly shame them with intent.

Invariant Systems is in the same business as most of us are.

They also happen to sell a couple of apps that work well for Declude.

Today they sent out to the lists that we who have purchased their software
to work with Declude marketing material proclaiming their business. The
lists are for the purpose of communicating with the purchasers of their
software with a way for us to talk about problems and what not, the same as
Declude is providing us with this list to communicate about Declude JM.

I consider those SPAM!

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"