I'm considering changing over to Microsoft's Open License program, but I haven't actually spoken to a reseller yet about the terms. I'm hoping that someone here could give me an idea about the prices that one would pay for Windows 2003 Standard and MS SQL 2000 for around 5 to 10 total licenses. Currently I own full retail versions of all of my software, but it seems that there might be a better and more flexible way to do this, and I might be able to convert my current licenses (???). This is a hosting setup and not a workplace installation. I have seen talk of prices at around $12/month for Windows 2003 Web Edition, but I am not sure what the rest of the pricing might be.

Please respond off list if you don't feel it is appropriate for a public forum.

Thanks,