From: "John Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent 3/11/2006 10:25:47 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Why Are these Messages Not being scanned?

This may not be the problem, but I don't remember seeing TO, FROM etc lines appearing before the "Received: from" line, except in msgs sent internal to Imail. Every header I've seen started with Received:. (I guess it can happen. Does here.) Could this be a case of broken client/headers messing up Declude??

John C