J.D.

You and half the users on this forum mate, but it wont change the fact that
I have the right to be here just as much as someone who has been here since
the list was launched.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com
E : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Property in Marbella
W: www.marbellaguide.com
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER - This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee
named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are
hereby informed that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or
take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in
error please delete it and any copies of it and notify it to the sender.

AVISO LEGAL - Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en
propiedad o legalmente protegida y esta dirigida unicamente para el uso de
la persona destinataria. Si usted no es la persona destinataria de este
mensaje, por la presente se le comunica que no debe usar, difundir, copiar
de ninguna forma, ni emprender ninguna accion en relacion con ella.