Thank you Dave, that helps me clarify the action smartermail takes when the
mailbox doesn't exist (using plus addressing), but I am not sure what the
declude does when mailbox action is enabled. Probably if mailbox action is
actually taking advantage of plus addressing, probably the only option left
is what you just mentioned. Use Move To Folder instead of Move to folder (if
it exists), to make sure the folder is created if it doesn't exist.

Thanks a lot again for your time answering my post.. I hope Declude can
answer the first two questions

Luis Arango