Hi Dave,

I have one of these that will do what you want I believe. - I've moved on to a Packeteer and a large Catalyst. If you are interested let me know.
http://www.netsys-direct.com/proddetail.php?prod=NS-2024S&cat=12

-Nick

Dave Doherty wrote:

Hi, all-

I'll be providing VOIP and Internet service to five to ten other tenants in the building I will be moving into in a couple of months.

I'm looking for a way to provide limited bandwidth to each port, preferably with some form of QOS or priority handling for the VOIP services.

Does anybody know of an inexpensive way to provide this? These are one to three person companies for the most part, and big-bucks solutions are not in the picture.

-Dave Doherty
Skywaves, Inc.