We are currently working on a SmarterMail version of iPlus Info Browser and have been researching the SmarterMail webservices rather extensively.  We should be able to write you a tool to do bulk imports of users into SmarterMail.  If you are interested, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Evans Martin

From: Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 1:08 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT Smarter Mail Installation

No import. Brand New box. They are migrating from a Open Source Mail
Solution to Windows 2003/SmarterMail. I'm assuming we'll have to enter
every user by hand.

I'm trying to get a feel for how much time I should reasonably quote.
When I say reasonable, I mean that I don't want to bill the client for
our learning curve and RTFM time.

----