I doubt you'll get a list. I imagine this is proprietary information for Declude.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SPAMHEADERS question - more confusion

David,

Pardon the delayed reply, but I'm curious, how many possible codes are there and is there a comprehensive inventory or list anywhere?

Thanks,
Dan

On Feb 24, 2006, at 5:56, David Barker wrote:

You can add the following to your global.cfg file under your headers
section:

XINHEADER X-Declude-Code: %HEADERCODE%

This will produce a code and you can check it on this web page which will explain to you what problem(s) exist with headers that cause E- mails to fail
the BADHEADERS or SPAMHEADERS tests in Declude JunkMail.

http://www.declude.com/tools/header.php

David B
www.declude.com