-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of scott_powner
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:42 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude/smartermail problems

That's what we tried but nothing gets blocked with it configured that
way.
The Declproc never seems to correctly do it's thing.  Nothing is in the
headers of the record.  It's just as if it is not running.

Maybe I should re-rename the declproc.smartermail and try again.
Thanks
Scott