To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:52 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Madlibs as Bayesian algorithm frustrators

So... I had reason to dip into my spam folder today and found a message
that is using some kind of tool to generate madlibs, presumably to pad
the spam so that it seems like a normal message and perhaps to poison
antispam systems that use Bayesian analysis.

Assuming that your spam filter doesn't catch this message, check out
this paragraph for it's sheer wackiness:

If the self-loathing rattlesnake has a change of heart about the slyly
frightened fruit cake, then a buzzard returns home. When the umbrella is
unstable, a briar patch of the canyon accurately sells a pickup truck
for an
inferiority complex to a diskette near a bowling ball. A particle
accelerator about a mastadon earns frequent flier miles, and a fruit
cake
reaches an understanding with the carpet tack.

Andrew 8)