From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent:
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 4:28 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Help with WinZip command line

John,

I would suggest taking a second look at Dean's reply.  The "forfiles" command acts on the date of the file and not the time stamp, so therefore you won't be having issues with timestamps.  It also has the ability to go through an entire directory tree and use wildcards to find the files, and then it passes the file names in to the chained app (WinZip command line) for execution.  This is about as simple as it gets.  You could do the entire task in one line of code.

The only caveat is that I am not sure whether or not Windows 2000 comes with forfiles, but I'm sure that you could always copy the executable over from Windows 2003 if needed.

Matt

John T (Lists) wrote:

What is defining %%f?

John T