To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SpamReview

Looks good. At first glance, one thing that would prevent me from switching is that I would have to go through each message individually. With SpamReview I can scan the top list showing the important info (to, from, subject, & domain) to eliminate 90% of the work. Then I only have to review messages that are questionable.

John Olden
Systems Administrator
Champaign Park District

Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
Jonas,
We have an application similar to SpamReview. We are currently seeking a very limited set of beta testers for called fpReview. It supports both imail and smartermail.
If you or anyone else are interested please contact me offlist.
If you are interested in seeing some screen captures please see
http://www.invariantsystems.com/fpreview/screencaptures.htm
The download link will not lead you to an executable because we are still in the process of testing and tweaking. As well as adding more features.
If you are interested in actually being a tester please let me know,
Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Jonas Fornander writes:

There were some talk on the list about SpamReview earlier.
Is anyone except John using it? Does it work OK?
We use Imail 8.22 and really would like to find a way to work with all the
messages in /spam/hold directories.
Jonas Fornander - System Administrator
Netwood Communications,LLC - www.netwood.net
"Find Out Why We're Better" - 310-442-1530