You can build a custom filter with "WHITELIST" instead of the weight like so:

REVDNS   WHITELIST   ENDSWITH   .declude.com
MAILFROM   WHITELIST   IS   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
REMOTEIP   WHITELIST   CIDR   66.192.45.0/24
REMOTEIP   WHITELIST   IS   89.41.234.12

etc...

This is more flexible than the other recommendation for a whitelist file which only accepts one type of data.

Matt

John Pearson wrote:
Hi,

I saw in the archives that the whitelist limit is 200 lines in the global.cfg file. Yesterday I found that out the hard way, by increasing it above that limit. The whitelist appeared to stop all together. I then removed one single address and all was working again.

I know I will need a solution here soon, but how do I whitelist more, without reaching the limit?

Regards,

John
Mr. John E. Pearson
503 E. Washington St.