RulesDeJour is a script for pulling down the non-official SARE rules sets. The sa-update script is used to pull down official SA rule updates (updating the default rule sets that come with SA).

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Colbeck, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:00 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] image spam

For what it's worth, SARE has their own download script (I'm not
familiar with the sa-update script Bill mentioned) called RulesDuJour
which is a bash shell script:

http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour

And that page contains a howto link for us Windows users who are running
CygWin:

http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=InstallRdjOnCygwin

Andrew 8)