Sandy,

Shrug. Never felt the desire to run dependency walker on it. I said it was a
guess. I said it was circumstantial. Maybe in the end, I was hoping it was
some silly language limitation that they didn't know how to get around
rather than think it was a bug or even a bad assumption on the part of the
company, whose tool scans my email. Don't know which would be worse.

I do not know if anyone else has, but I did report the issue to Declude. I
thought their response was interesting:

Snip
-------------------------------------
The fact that this email contains only linefeeds and no carriage returns
shows that it is a seriously broken email. The Subject: line was added by
Declude because the action called for SPAM-WARN to be added, and Declude
could not locate the actual subject line. Declude is not alone in having
serious problems with these emails. IMail itself put headers at the end of
the message because it could not figure out where the real headers ended. At
some point we will have to rewrite incoming messages to make sure that lone
linefeeds do not exist; however, that will incur a lot of overhead. It would
have made much more sense for IMail to have done this as the message was
arriving, prior to writing it to disk in the first place.
Snip

Do not know why they would want to rewrite the message. They should add a
test name for the condition and say it failed the test.

Michael Thomas
Mathbox
978-683-6718
1-877-MATHBOX (Toll Free)