From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 9:25 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] What happened to the logging since 2.x????, it's HUGE

Erik,

Honestly, I was between a rock and a hard place.  Declude 2.x doesn't work with IMail 8.2+, and IMail 8.15- has issues with killer messages that crash the Queue Manager service (which I found out the hard way, and 8.21 apparently fixes).  For a while the killer messages were somewhat common, and all it took was one leaking through Declude to crash the services, and then you had to dig it out of the spool.

So to keep my Queue Manager stable, I had to make the leap.

I'll follow up with some comments about my experience.

Matt

Erik wrote:
LOL, had to laugh at Nick.  I'll wait to hear from Matt after his upgrade before we attempt to do it again.  I think Matt's and our servers handle about the same email volume.

-Erik