Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Markus Gufler
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. Juni 2006 00:07
An: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Betreff: AW: AW: AW: [Declude.JunkMail] No action taken

After seeing this "" in the smtp logfile it seems not logic to me that there must be something wrong in the configuration.
The first line of the declude logfiles says that the message is failing several tests and that is not whitelisted as other correctly whitelisted messages are
Both in- and outgoing final actions are defined to hold such type of messages but they are not hold.
There are only 4 defined actions IN:Subject, IN:Hold, OUT:Subject and OUT:Hold plus the IGNORE-action. At least one of this actions should happen. But not "no actions were taken"

I can't remember: Are inbound rules processed before or after declude processing?
At the moment I try to find such a malformed mail from line in an other (not IMail) logfile.
It would be interesting to have a origina queue file of such a message. (not possible with "no actions were taken")

Markus

PS: I haven't send a message directly to declude support but I expect that they write at least an official statement to the list that they are aware of a possible problem and that they are still alive. (hopefully!!!)