From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harry Vanderzand
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 05:11 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] malformed message-id

following is an excerpt of my imail log:  This message is submitted directly to the imail server.  None of my other servers run any SMTP server software.

06:13 13:00 SMTPD(ef2801f100006207) [216.16.233.16] HELO
06:13 13:00 SMTPD(ef2801f100006207) [216.16.233.16] MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06:13 13:00 SMTPD(ef2801f100006207) [216.16.233.16] RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06:13 13:00 SMTPD(ef2801f100006207) [216.16.233.16] RCPT TO:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06:13 13:00 SMTPD(ef2801f100006207) [216.16.233.16] D:\IMail\spool\Def2801f100006207.SMD 16252

Thanks for your assistance

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
519-741-1222