Thanks good to know, but I think it started before we began running
HiJack.  I'll disable hijack, though.

Friday, July 14, 2006, 8:37:38 AM, IS - Systems Eng. (Karl Drugge) <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
ISEKD> I've been seeing it too. I finally tracked it down to Hi-Jack. Disable
ISEKD> Hi-Jack, and you should be good ( I just renamed the config file, so I
ISEKD> can restart it as soon as this is fixed ). Somehow, Hi-jack grabs the
ISEKD> message before Declude kills it.

ISEKD> Karl Drugge
ISEKD>
ISEKD>
ISEKD>
ISEKD>
ISEKD>
ISEKD>

ISEKD> -----Original Message-----
ISEKD> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
ISEKD> Linda Pagillo
ISEKD> Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 8:34 AM
ISEKD> To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
ISEKD> Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Over Hold Weight, but Delivered

ISEKD> Don:

ISEKD> We are aware of this issue and it has been escalated to our engineering
ISEKD> department.

ISEKD> Linda Pagillo
ISEKD> Technical Support Engineer
ISEKD> Declude - Your Email security is our businessT

ISEKD> ----- Original Message -----
ISEKD> From: "Don Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ISEKD> To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
ISEKD> Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 5:09 AM
ISEKD> Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Over Hold Weight, but Delivered

>> We have been seeing mail being delivered, when it has scored higher
>> than our hold weight.
>>
>> The common denominator with these messages seems to be that it is
>> addressed to multiple recipients.  These recipients are sometimes of
>> the same domain and other times of different domains.
>>
>> We are running the latest 4.xx release with Imail 8.xx, but this
>> behavior isn't new to this release.  We've noticed it for the last few
>> releases, although I'm not sure which release marked the start of it.
>>
>> Has anyone else been seeing this behavior or are we just lucky?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>

>> ----
>> Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
>> (972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
>> ----
>>

>> ---
>> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>> at http://www.mail-archive.com.

ISEKD> ---
ISEKD> This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
ISEKD> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
ISEKD> type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
ISEKD> at http://www.mail-archive.com.