I would have to agree with Matt’s last few comments

The people that can purchase CommTouch for $195 are mostly not complaining except for two things; 1) they are worried about this abnormal approach to the market and how it reflects on the prospects of Declude going forward, and 2) they want bug fixes and free and obvious advancements before they get ones that they have to pay extra for.

To me Declude should be enhancing their core product like the AVG integration and possibly an integration of URI lists. Let others create the add-ons.

I am worried that I pay a yearly fee and have not seen additional benefit over the past few years. Adding add-ins is great but what am I getting for my yearly maintenance? Bug fixes have been slow and features have been minimal. I say minimal because the only additional feature in the product does not help with spam. It is a virus feature, the addition of AVG. Although great, virus scanning for us is an afterthought for us. All our mail is scanned for viruses by our two gateway machines before making to the mailbox server. Also I would like to see a response to my last two emails to support! At least a hey we received your email.

Kevin Bilbee