David, thank you very much. I tested it and now I understand how
DOSENDRACTIONS work -I believe-.

Finally I just used the default junkmail in the domain, something I thought
it wasn't going to work, but it worked since I am using the box to domain
forwarding (SM), so there is incoming email and declude looks for the
default junmail file anyway.,

Definitely Declude has too many directives. I hope one day I can learn and
fully use at least 20% of them. Problem solved. Declude is great.

bye

                -Luis Arango