From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Edmonds
Sent:
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:57 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] external whitelist file

Hi,

I have quite a big list of domain names i want to whitelist in declude.

Currently the global.cfg file enables you to whitelist like this...

WHITELIST  FROM  @domain.com

If I wanted to make an external file as a whiteist would the format be like this??

WHITELIST  FROMFILE C:\IMAIL\Declude\Filters\whitlisted.txt x  0  0

also, if I wanted two imail servers sharing the same filter files could I define the whitelist filepath as something like...

this would allow me then to only update one blacklist/whitelist. would this work?

thanks.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123