Setting the domain defaults in admin to uncheck the "Enable domain spam
options" will disable the menu items.

Another way to hide the spam settings is to modify the menu_client.xml file
in the smartermail/mrs/config folder and change the line for the menu option
@menu_myspamfiltering and @menu_spamoptions from requires="showspammenu" to
requires="ADMIN".  These will have to be updated after each upgrade.

John