On 8/9 I received the following response from Declude in regards to the
AutoWhiteList feature with iMail 2006:

"No.  Declude version 4.3.7 is not compatible with this.  We are currently
working on a fix.  Thanks."

From: "Bill Green dfn Systems" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:49:34 -0600

I'm currently running Imail 8.21 and declude 3.0.5.20. I've been watching
for a certain set of features to be available in IMail 2006 with Declude
before I upgrade.
Specifically, AutoWhitelist and the Mailbox Action.

My customers are used to checking their Spam folder online and adding any
false positives to their Contacts list for whitelisting.

I remember reading on one of my email lists that the Declude Autowhitelist
feature is broken when used with Imail 2006. Was this really the case? Has
it been fixed in current release? Is anyone using it successfully?

Bill Green
dfn Systems

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]