Thanks David, that’s what I was after.  URL changed by just one part!

Geoff

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Barker
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:58 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 3.0.5 Manual

http://shopping.declude.com/Version/Manuals/JunkMail/JM_3.0.5.asp

David B

www.declude.com

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoff Varney
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 2:49 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 3.0.5 Manual

Hi,

Does anyone happen to have a copy of the “old” JunkMail 3.0.5 manual that they saved from the Web?  It used to be available here:

http://www.declude.com/Version/Manuals/JunkMail/JM_3.0.5.asp

Of course now it redirects you to the new “manual” area.  While the new one is OK, I really liked the format of the old one, everything on a single page.  I can’t find it so I guess I never saved an offline copy of it, assuming it would be available online.  I don’t suppose anyone else has it??

Often times the newer/better isn’t what you want.  It’s just my preference for looking up JunkMail stuff.  Oh yeah, a bunch of things (like Technical Support and Tools & Resources – DOH!) you click on in the new area also returns this

Page Not Found

http://www.declude.com/SearchResults.asp

Please update your bookmarks and links. You will be redirected to the home page in 3 seconds.

If redirection does not occur, please click here.

And redirects you to the home page, which is not very helpful.

I’d just like access to offline documentation…

Thanks,

Geoff