From: "Dave Beckstrom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 4:00 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Blocking these?

Hi John,

Thanks for the info on the monthly.  I didn't know they offered that.  They
charge $500 a year for a renewal.

I own my company so either way the $500 comes out of my pocket.  I spent a
lot of money in the last month, which is why I don't want to spend another
$500 right now.

I'd like to see it made legal to hang anyone caught spamming.  :)

You know what I think is the worst spam?  The political spam.  Any
politician who sends me spam asking me to vote for them is guaranteed that I
will vote against them!

Doyle